Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trying to be a better Blogger!

I loaded this blog thing and then never came back to it… I tend to do that with things that do not directly benefit ME! This week – I found that it will totally benefit me… I have some really close friends can not access facebook, myspace and other stuff at their work… so this will be a great way for them to see pictures of my kids and things we do – and it will get me out of the facebook addition I have.

We have been really excited about our summer vacation time – the girls last day of school was Thursday, May 28. Here are Pictures of Danielle and her teacher - Mrs. Thompson & Abigail and her teacher Mrs. Lupe. Two of the best teachers ever!! We had a wonderful year!! One we will remember forever!!

We have already gotten our moneys worth at splashway, that’s for sure.

Our most excited and recent news is our new turtle habitat. We LOVE turtles (as you will soon learn). We now have 16 babies and 6 bigger turtles – we are always open to expanding. For now, we just care for these. A sweet lady in Missouri City gave these to us and we are very thankful. I would love tone day rescue big turtles that have need of a new home. Enjoy the photos.

3 comments: