Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day at the Pet Store

The girls and I enjoyed the morning at The Hair Venture getting their hair cut today. They are so cute - I think!
After the haircut we I went to Austin today to pick up some worms for the turtles. We visited a pet store there and let me tell you - i was totally grossed out!! YUK!!
Check out the photos.

This snack kept trying to get Dani through the glass.

We did LOVE seeing the turtles!! Then there was this HUGE Snake in with a turtle. Not for me at all -- Dani loved the pig a lot. she kept petting it. Abi was amused with the hamsters.



Me hab Guinne PIG!

2 comments:

  1. finally back on here! yeah...i always go to ur site and same-sing...but not today! the girls are cute with there new dues and wow...u werent kidding on lots of turtles, and are you sure you all love them or just you??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....you ARE a Blogger!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete