Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just oozing with love!

This week has been strangely odd. Our Danielle has always been a fairly good kid – I mean I am not one of those moms that thinks her kids is the ‘most honest’ ‘smartest’ ‘cutest’ kid on the block… well, I do think she is the cutest, but that besides the point. I know that my children are flawed and are on a journey to finding their place in this world. It was like Danielle went to bed last week and woke up this extra thoughtful, extra sweet, just oozing with love, kinda girl. She has blown me away with the amount of love she has been giving. I look at her and she has sure grown over the summer – and we have just begun the summer. She is a true blessing – I am so very proud of her.

This picture was taken at Averi & Karens Brithday party.

It was a 'grils dress up' party.

No comments:

Post a Comment